Sunday, January 03, 2010

A girl after my own heart

As far back as I can remember, I would rather play with babies instead of toys. I would follow my baby cousins (or whatever baby I was near) around and pick them up, even when I wasn't much bigger than they were. I was always interested in what they were doing. I also remember as I got older that it was heartbreaking leaving family parties and having to leave the babies behind. I think my biological clock was ticking from a very young age! The first family get-together after Lauren was born I was absolutely giddy that she was going home WITH me!

Lauren seems to have gotten this baby syndrome from me. She was enthralled this past week with her little cousin Katrina - not a baby by any means, she'll be two later this month, but she sure is tiny!

2 comments:

kh said...

Thats cute. And I think you are cute for being excited when Lauren was a baby that she was going home with you :)

Michelle said...

That is so cute. I love it when little kids are so giving to other children. Teddy is like that. He loves all kids and always wants to hug them. It's really sweet. Lauren looks adorable. :)

As of 1 October 2007