Sunday, January 11, 2009

Nature's Critters

Amber and I have been friends since third grade, and it's been so nice to raise our kids together.  Her little girl Paige turned 4 on New Year's Day, and for the second year in a row they had a birthday party with wild animals.  No, I'm not talking about preschoolers, I mean actual ANIMALS.  Lauren wanted nothing to do with touching any of the animals.  Which I though was surprising because last year she was all about the albino hedgehog she got to hold.

Owen, mama, and a frog

He is so crazy.

Dani petting a beautiful birdie.

Owen and a baby hedgehog.  Notice Lauren backing away!

Sammie and her new scarf - a snake!

This chinchilla was the softest thing I've ever felt.

Lauren and Mariah helping Paige out by delivering presents.

Nothing says excitement like laying on your birthday presents!

Dani admiring Paige's new outfit and pony.

No comments:

As of 1 October 2007