Sunday, March 15, 2009

Q & A with Owen

1- What is something mom always says to you? "Don't touch anything." (so true, especially in public bathrooms!)

2- What makes mom happy? "Give somebody kisses." (that's me, kissing random people all the time)

3- What makes mom sad? "I don't know."

4- How does your mom make you laugh? "Tickle me."

5- What was your mom like as a little child? "Mommy."

6- How old is your mom? "Seven."

7- How tall is your mom? "Like this tall." (as he spreads apart his forefinger and thumb)

8- What is her favorite thing to do? "I don't know."

9- What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know."

10- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "I don't know."

11- What is your mom really good at? "The Wii."

12- What is your mom not very good at? "I don't know."

13- What does your mom do for a job? "Going to work."

14- What is your mom's favorite food? "Chicken nuggets."

15- What makes you proud of your mom? "I don't know."

16- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "I don't know."

17- What do you and your mom do together? "Play the Wii."

18- How are you and your mom the same? "Because we are."

19- How are you and your mom different? "Because."

20- How do you know your mom loves you?  "Because you do."

21- What does your mom like most about your dad? "I don't know."

22- Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Disneyland."

1 comment:

kh said...

so cute. I saw the same Q&A on facebook and I asked Kyle the questions and for everyone he either said "burger" or "I don't know." I was lauging to hard to finish b/c he was so serious!

As of 1 October 2007