Sunday, March 15, 2009

Q & A with Lauren

I saw this on a friend's blog and had to see what Lauren's answers would be.


1- What is something mom always says to you? "We always go to school."

2- What makes mom happy? "When I try to go pee pee even when I don't have to."

3- What makes mom sad? "When I say something mean to you."

4- How does your mom make you laugh? "Saying something funny."

5- What was your mom like as a little child? "Pretty."

6- How old is your mom? "I don't know."

7- How tall is your mom? "This tall." (stretching her arms out to measure me)

8- What is her favorite thing to do? "Work on the computer."

9- What does your mom do when you're not around? "Go to do something."

10- If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Because you put on a dress." (better than taking one off, eh?)

11- What is your mom really good at? "Typing."

12- What is your mom not very good at? "Exercising." (ha ha ha!)

13- What does your mom do for a job? "Working on the computer."

14- What is your mom's favorite food? "Macaroni and cheese." (not my favorite, but I do love me some good mac-n-cheese!)

15- What makes you proud of your mom? "Typing 'spice of life.' "

16- If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? "Any cartoon."

17- What do you and your mom do together? "Play the Wii."

18- How are you and your mom the same? "Same color hair."

19- How are you and your mom different? "Our shirts."

20- How do you know your mom loves you? "Because I'm your little girl."

21- What does your mom like most about your dad? "Because he married you."  (hilarious!)

22- Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Chuck E. Cheese." (we just got home from there!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are both too cute and hilarious! Apparently you all like the Wii. :) Although my personal favorite may be that you are "not good at exercising" LOL Owen's answers were really cute too! Give my love to the little ones!

As of 1 October 2007