Thursday, March 05, 2009

Pay it forward

I got this from my friend Summer's blog.


Pay it Forward

How it works:
The first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive - at some point during this year - a handmade gift from me.  It could be something tasty, crafty, etc. - just needs to be handmade by me.  What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise.

Of course there's a catch and the catch is that YOU must play, too!

Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.  You can copy and paste these instructions if you want to.  Then come back here and leave me a comment.  But remember, only the first three comments will get something.  Good luck!

*************

I am so NOT crafty, I must fully disclose that!  But I was the second person to comment on Summer's post, so now I must play, too.

1 comment:

Summer said...

oh, I assure you, I am NOT craft at all. No telling what you will get, hahaha!

As of 1 October 2007