Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas morning

We had my parents and my brother and sister-in-law over for Christmas breakfast.  Here's a recap of our morning.

The first thing the kids wanted to do when they work up on Christmas morning was to see if Santa and the reindeer ate the cookies, milk, and carrots they left out for them.  Sure enough, there was nothing but crumbs left.  Well, along with a thank you note from Santa!


Owen was so excited about this talking Home Depot workbench
that it took him awhile to even realize it was full of tools!



Lauren made us a super cute snowmen plaque at preschool.  
The snowmen were done with her fingerprints!

Lauren, Noni, Papa, and the big cheeseball Owen

And I can't believe we didn't get any pictures of this, but Mom and Dad surprised us all with Wii's!  Adam and I and Chad and Talia were so excited.  They also got the kids a vtech gaming console, so we can stick them in the toy room to play their educational video games while Adam and I have bowling tournaments with the Wii!

2 comments:

nancy said...

Is that the "chore chart"?? If so, let me know how you hang it. We have them for the girls and they are SO heavy, I don't know what to do!

kh said...

Santa brought noah a wii too. only he is stuck on he barely lets anyone touch it! I got to bowl once and he decided I wasn't fast enought!! Cut me a break kid!

As of 1 October 2007