Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas afternoon

We spent Christmas afternoon over at my parents' house with my mom's side of the family.  We brought our new Wii over and spent the rest of the day playing with it.  And eating appetizers.  And cooking prime rib, ham, and a ton of side dishes.  Which we ate.  Along with opening presents.  And eating.  What can I say, we're Italian! 

The kids got harmonicas in their stockings from my parents.

Getting ready to open presents.


Owen's face when Auntie handed him his new Spiderman blanket.

Lauren opening the new kitty from Auntie.



Lauren taking pictures of her kitty with her camera.

Uncle Rico, Auntie, my mom, Aunt Debbie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the kids have a future as harmonica players - and the goggles added that special touch! Great pictures. Looks like you all had a nice Christmas. Elaine

As of 1 October 2007