2. I will rearrange the items in the dishwasher until I can get every last sippy cup in. And I don't like it when other people load my dishwasher. If we have friends over for dinner and they try to help, I will always rearrange it after they leave.
3. I love to watch my children sleep. To lean in and inhale their scent, a mix of bubble bath, baby lotion, and sweat. They take after Adam in that respect, they are so hot blooded.
4. I hate unpacking after a trip. The suitcases will stay at the foot of the bed until we eventually wear the clean clothes straight out of them. Then they'll sit there some more.
5. It wasn't until this summer that I learned to love tomatoes and cucumbers. Thanks to all my new gardening neighbors for making my taste buds grow up! Toss with some feta cheese and Greek dressing, yum!
6. I'm not at all worried about my age. I feel like I've been thirty for years. In fact, my lovely friend Cass used to tease me that we should swap birthdates because, at almost exactly a decade older than me, she would go out and party more than me. Love you, baby, you're only as old as you feel!
7. My mom is my best friend.
8. My love for A1 sauce runs deep.
9. I can't get myself to abbreviate addresses. For example, I have to type/write out Avenue and Drive instead of Ave. and Dr.
10. Adam thinks I'm nuts for remembering people from elementary school, but how can you go to school with someone for 9 years (K-8) and NOT remember them?
11. I've watched every season of Big Brother and only missed a handful of episodes. Terrible, I know.
12. I do not have a green thumb. One exception: I bought a houseplant at the Dollar Store when Lauren was an infant and it is still alive, sitting on my kitchen counter. Maybe because it was so cheap. Why do I always overwater the expensive ones?
13. I can't stand the taste of coffee, but I LOVE the smell of it.
14. I hate to be late. I get that from my dad's dad!
15. My desk is a mess of "important" papers I have yet to read/file.