Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Quiet night

I hate to keep bringing sad news to the table here, but it's all I can think about tonight. It has been determined that little Tommy's cancer is very aggressive and is rapidly moving down his spine. In the few days since his brain surgery there is already at least one more tumor growing in his head. Instead of waiting a couple weeks for him to get his strength back they are starting chemo tomorrow. I can't imagine how his parents are feeling at this news. I don't even know what to say - except this:

Hug your babies. Kiss your kids. Enjoy your health. Make the most of every day. Tell your family how much you love and appreciate them. And thank God for everything he has blessed you with.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Such a terrible story. My heart goes out to your friends.

Taryn said...

How sad Ali! I will keep your friends in my thoughts and prayers.

As of 1 October 2007