Thursday, November 15, 2007

Giving thanks

Let's go with a bulleted list today, shall we?

- I'm thankful the barfing and pooping have ended. (please, please tell me it's over)
- I'm thankful the kids are too little to realize they are supposed to puke in the toilet. (that left just Adam and I fighting over the solitary bathroom)
- I'm thankful for hot water. (not that I've showered in days, just for laundry purposes!)
- I'm thankful that Clorox disinfecting wipes come in a four-pack at Costco.
- I'm thankful for Netflix.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Oh how fun! Can't wait to visit you... umm... no wait, I'm entirely booked for the whole of Christmas vacation...

Gen McNulty said...

GEEEZZZZ... I'm sooo sorry!!! You poor thing!!!!!! Well, I'm thinking of you and would love to hang out when your feeling better. Hugs and kisses! Tell me if you need anything!!!
Gen

As of 1 October 2007