Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All About Lauren

Lauren's teacher picks a child each week during the school year to feature on a special bulletin board called "All About Me". You supply pictures of your child doing their favorite activities, with their family, a baby photo, and anything that is special to them. The child fills out a questionnaire about their favorite food, sport, television show, book, etc. At the end of the week all of the classmates fill out a half page "Lauren is..." sheet and the teacher puts them all together in a book as a keepsake. Some of the things her classmates wrote about her: funny, silly, cute, smart, nice, cool, and fun to play with!




I've mentioned before that Lauren's current teacher is the same woman who taught me third grade. I was her very first class, and back then she did a similar project called Super Kid. I still have my Super Kid book!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this picture show that Lauren's favorite TV show is "How It's Made"?! Awesome! I love this kid!!
~Auntie Michelle

Ali said...

She loves that show! She'd rather watch that than anything else - well, except maybe Wipeout!

As of 1 October 2007