Wednesday, September 10, 2008

5 things...

I've been tagged by my friend Amber.  Who's ready to learn something new about me?

10 years ago I:
1. met Adam
2. was going to college
3. was in my teens
4. lived at home
5. could only imagine how cute my kids would be!

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. work at preschool and then attend board meeting
2. get everything together for Bunco tomorrow night
3. laundry
4. unpack more boxes
5. clean off my desk

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Jamba Juice!!
2. cold cantaloupe 
3. cheese and crackers
4. yogurt
5. cereal - for dessert especially

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. send the kids to private Catholic school
2. replace the windows in this house ASAP
3. buy my hubby whatever kind of vehicle he wants, so he doesn't tease me all the time for always getting the "good" car
4. hire a personal chef
5. and a cleaning crew!

5 places I have lived:
1. Mom and Dad's
2. "Adam's" apartment
3. Our first home
4. Our new home

5 jobs I have had:
1. Girl Friday at property management company
2. Jamba Juice
3. Bank teller
4. Mortgage loan funder
5. Mommy!

Let me know if you do this so I can read it on your blog!

No comments:

As of 1 October 2007