Friday, August 15, 2008

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by the lovely Mrs. Mason, so here goes.  

Six random things:

1. I'm a seventh generation Californian.  My grandparents have been members of Los Californianos for years and years.  To be a member, you have to be able to prove your ancestors arrived in Alta California prior to 1848.  Mine came over from Spain with Father Junipero Sierra over a hundred years before that.  (Tell me I'm right here, Grandma!)

2. I don't think I'll ever outgrow peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

3. I'd be happy if it were overcast or cloudy every day.  I hate sun in my eyes.

4. When I was little I would only eat the stems of broccoli.

5. Out of all the household chores, I despise washing dishes by hand.  If it is not dishwasher safe, I don't buy it.  If something doesn't make it through the dishwasher intact, it didn't deserve space in my cupboards in the first place.

6. It doesn't matter how hot it is, I have to have the sheet tucked around my shoulders and pulled up under my chin to sleep.  And it wasn't until I was pregnant with Lauren that I could sleep with my feet sticking out of the sheets.  You never know about those boogie monsters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on #5. I even put my Christmas dishes (with the gold rim) in the dishwasher. I figure I will just buy new ones when all the gold washes off (besides, they only get washed a few times a year right?). Elaine

As of 1 October 2007