Six random things:
1. I'm a seventh generation Californian. My grandparents have been members of Los Californianos for years and years. To be a member, you have to be able to prove your ancestors arrived in Alta California prior to 1848. Mine came over from Spain with Father Junipero Sierra over a hundred years before that. (Tell me I'm right here, Grandma!)
2. I don't think I'll ever outgrow peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
3. I'd be happy if it were overcast or cloudy every day. I hate sun in my eyes.
4. When I was little I would only eat the stems of broccoli.
5. Out of all the household chores, I despise washing dishes by hand. If it is not dishwasher safe, I don't buy it. If something doesn't make it through the dishwasher intact, it didn't deserve space in my cupboards in the first place.
6. It doesn't matter how hot it is, I have to have the sheet tucked around my shoulders and pulled up under my chin to sleep. And it wasn't until I was pregnant with Lauren that I could sleep with my feet sticking out of the sheets. You never know about those boogie monsters!